Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a direct-hire, full-time opening for an Associate Practice Administrator in our Irvine, CA office. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for assisting the Practice Administrator in providing operational management for the orthopedic bracing and/or prosthetic practice.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
- Manage practice operations to ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly objectives are met. The objectives include sales, revenue, collections, and accounts receivable.
- Work closely with the sales organization and distributorship(s) to develop and expand market penetration.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources.
- Manage practice expenses within budget.
- Manage quality initiatives pertaining to patient care and satisfaction.
- Ensure that all safety measure are met in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Ensure proper documentation is complete and appropriately maintained for all patients. The APA is responsible for ensuring that compliance measures are met consistent with the organization’s Compliance Program and accreditation.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels and efficient, timely ordering of inventory items in compliance with company purchasing protocols.
- Under general supervision of the Practice Administrator or Regional Manager, provides supervision over clinical site to include scheduling and daily job functions and assisting in directing the efforts of other team members fulfill required duties.
- Supervisory responsibilities include the assignment of tasks, checking of work, and maintaining of schedules. S/he will contribute to the development and performance management of staff as well as administrative tasks associated with timekeeping, pay, performance, policy administration and other matters related to employment.
- Management responsibilities include the selection, development, performance management and continuous recalibration of staff; ensures appropriate staffing levels and resource allocation; performs administrative tasks associated with timekeeping, pay, performance, policy administration and other matters related to employment.
The right person to join our team is...
A strong leader who is dependable, honest, hard-working and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What your background will be:
- Associates degree or trade certificate in an applicable field of study and 5+ years relevant experience, or equivalent combination. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Relevant experience typically includes healthcare management.
- Durable Medical Equipment Point of Sale (DMEPOS) experience preferred.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
- QuickBooks, practice management software.
In 2015 Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.